E-bay Checkout process

Rick McGillis

10 Apr, 2020 04:48 PM

Hi - Thanks for all your work on these browsers. I use a 733Mhz PPC G4 with OS 10.5.8. I can get around on E-bay quite well, but when it comes to paying for a shipping label it bogs down. When I go to pay for a label, the PayPal login pop-up comes up, I log in, but then the payment choices never come up. There's just a shadowy input page that comes up that never completes (see attachment). I do have the same problem using WebKit, if that is any help. Cheers. -Rick

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris (chtrusch... on 10 Apr, 2020 06:31 PM

I've never seen this when using Paypal directly or as a checkout method on eBay. On the other hand I've never used Paypal to pay for shipping labels.

Please click Help>Troubleshooting Information and Restart with add-ons disabled. Then try again.

2. 2 Posted by Rick McGillis on 10 Apr, 2020 11:05 PM

E-bay works fine as a stand-alone; as does Paypal. It's when E-bay calls up Paypal where it stalls. I'll try your suggestion the next time, as I can't test it now since I don't have a shipping label to purchase with E-bay. Perhaps one of your other users can confirm or refute my findings. No worries.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Paypal_Window.tiff 66.7 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 May, 2020 06:34 PM
22 May, 2020 06:41 PM
17 May, 2020 03:27 PM