Thank you very much!!!

Bramski

19 Jul, 2016 09:20 PM

You guys are AWESOME!!! Thank you for all the efforts you are doing to keep our lil machines roling . . . I love those powerpc macs, i am writing this text in TenFourFox on a powerbook g4 dual layer superdrive, and i have to say that, i am greatfull that there are guys like you that put your time, sweat and tears into an obsolete platform, obsolete for Apple, but not for us! This lil powerbook is my main machine, i game, play music, watch movies, browse the web . . . on it, i even travel with it, my beloved powerbook g4 goes everywhere i go, and why? Because i am an absolute intel HATER, i hate the way they put stickers on products to tell everybody: Look, another fool strengtend our monopoly . . . I hate the way how they rip people off, and getting toghether with Apple, is in my opinion the worlds biggest mistake that apple could make, if apple had chosen AMD cpu's, that would be something totally different, than they had to apply the sentence think different again, but now, the phrase should be think stupid, coz we are sucking on te tail of Microsoft . . . Not with me, i will continue using my dear beloved PowerBook G4 . . . I did make the switch and i was disappointed with my 17 inch macbook pro, even it was faster and had more memory . . . I didn't loved it. Sold it, and when i saw this lil machine, a directly fell in love again :) so, that was my message to you guys, keep up the good work, we do love you guys, we are greathfull to you, and i will be on the look out whenever you guys releases more and more updates, please keep us supported for many years to come . . . God bless you guys! You rock!!! Greetings from Belgium!!

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. Help! Where Do I Begin??

Thanks for using TenFourFox! We're sorry you're having trouble. Try these sources of information first to see if your question has already been answered:

• Look at the TenFourFox FAQ, which answers many common questions about TenFourFox in general.

• Because TenFourFox is based on Mozilla Firefox, the vast majority of existing Firefox knowledge base articles also work for TenFourFox. You can searc...

See more..

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac