minor bug with "traffic lights"

Jan Van den Bussche

27 Aug, 2015 11:12 AM

I noticed a very minor and unimportant bug with the three "traffic light" buttons at the top left of any TenFourFox window. We are used to it that, when you mouse over the area of these three buttons, a cross appears on the red button; a minus on the orange one; and a plus on the green one. Now in TenFourFox, when you mouse over any of the three buttons directly, this is indeed what happens. In contrast, when you mouse just in between two buttons (just in between the red and the orange, say, taking care not to touch the buttons themselves!) the cross, minus and plus signs briefly appear but then disappear, not to return until you move away and come back hovering nicely over one of the buttons. Sorry for this extremely unimportant bug report, but I just wanted to point it out!

1. 1 Posted by Jan on 27 Aug, 2015 06:02 PM

I can actually explain the bug a bit simpler. The bug also seems a bit worse in this way. Move to the red button. The cross, minus and plus marks appear. Now move straight from the red to the orange button. The marks disapear and they should not.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Cameron Kaiser on 29 Aug, 2015 12:35 AM

While we have a number of known issues with the "traffic light" buttons I can't duplicate this one, at least on 10.4.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 Sep, 2017 04:54 AM
18 Sep, 2017 08:48 PM
13 Sep, 2017 09:21 PM