or Create a profile
14 Apr, 2013 02:18 AM
If you want TenFourFox to look like Google Chrome, you can do
these easy steps:
1. Install the FXChrome theme: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/
(for TFF 17:
2. Go to menu View -> Toolbars -> Customize and drag out the
Search bar on the right of the Address bar
3. Install Stylish extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/
4. Get the Mac FXChrome style: http://userstyles.org/styles/59561/mac-fxchrome-style
5. Optional: change the icon (if applicable): http://userstyles.org/styles/51118/fxchrome-firefox-button-icons
6. Optional: get the Chrome OS scrollbars:
How do you like it?
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the TenFourFox staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and TenFourFox support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.