Importing bookmarks from Safari

Acephale

11 Aug, 2015 12:13 PM

Hello

I am using a G5 Mac 10.4.11 and have made multiple attempts to import bookmarks from Safari. When I use the "import data from another browser" function - the process appears to work but the bookmarks never materialize. Using the alternative route by exporting bookmarks as an html file from safari. When I try to import the html file - TenFourFox 38.2.0 freezes and doesn't respond and I have to force quit the application. Yet, if you drop the html file into a browser window, everything appears as a webpage. I don't know what else I can do. Can anyone help.

Otherwise TenFourFox seems really good and I appreciate it very much. Thanks for doing this.

Yours Sincerely
Acephale

1. 1 Posted by Acephale on 11 Aug, 2015 01:44 PM

My apologies.

I have somehow managed to resolve the issue and have successfully imported my bookmarks. Sorry to have unnecessarily bothered you like this.

Thanks once again to everyone who has made this browser - it is really great!

Acephale

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Cameron Kaiser on 11 Aug, 2015 04:08 PM

Glad to hear it and glad it's functioning well for you. I will close this ticket. No reply is needed.

If you have another problem related to this, any reply will reopen the ticket.

3. Cameron Kaiser closed this discussion on 11 Aug, 2015 04:08 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac