10.0.6 freezes the finder for Mac's,

hkaufman67

29 Jul, 2012 05:58 PM

Firefox, not only with javascript, but also with freezing the finder on Mac's, tired of relaunching the finder ever 3 minutes to gain control. No matter where you go, yahoo.com,google.com.you tube.com,IN OTHER WORDS, behavior problems with Firefox, I resorted to safari until FIREFOX WORKS CORRECTLY. I dont find this a bit funny, it is causing me grief and needless down time fixing damaged applications,fixing permissions, restoring my system software because what ever firefox is doing its damaging my system file.

This was resolved by downloading a fresh tenfourfox..

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Chris (chtrusch... on 29 Jul, 2012 06:57 PM

TenFourFox is certainly not known to cause this sort of problems. I suspect some damage in you computer, such as defective RAM if you keep getting this, maybe triggered by filling up the RAM with apps that need much (like, TenFourFox).

Since you posted from Firefox 10.0.6 (not TenFourFox), this complaint about Firefox actually should go to Mozilla, not us. We're making and supporting TenFourFox on our spare time, free of charge, and we're not finding it funny to deal with wordy stream-of-consciousness style messages like these. If Safari works better for you, just use it.

2. Chris (chtrusch) closed this discussion on 18 Oct, 2012 02:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

24 Aug, 2019 08:37 AM
22 Aug, 2019 10:51 PM
22 Aug, 2019 10:44 PM